A mixed faith marriage can cause some to question marriage as an institution. It can open up questions about why you got married and why you stay married. In this podcast I discuss some of those questions that may look like:
- What do we have in common without the church?
- He only married me because I was a good mormon – does this mean he doesn’t want to be married anymore
- I ony married him because he ticked the boxes, he was what I was told to marry- now what?
- Do I want to stay married?
- Do I want be be married to this person – any person
- What do I think of marriage?
- Do I want to be married to someone who believes or doesn’t believe the gospel?
- How do we build a new foundation?
- What if they don’t want to build a new foundation?