Has a faith transition created marriage problems?
Does it feel like there is just no good solution?
There is a solution to the disconnect you are feeling in your marriage. You can learn to accept yourself and your spouse where you both are right now, no matter how far apart you think you are today.
The work we do together will create the foundation for a whole new marriage. One that is based on emotional responsibility and respect. It can be even better than the marriage you had before the faith transition.
Let’s get on a FREE call, with zero obligation, and find out what is going on in your mixed with marriage and figure out what you want to create instead.
It may seem impossible today that you can have a great mixed faith marriage. If I can do it, you can do it. It may seem like it will take forever or cost a lot. Coaching is a BARGAIN compared to the cost of disconnection, continued struggle, and divorce.
Reach out for a FREE call and we can start fixing your marriage today.
I highly recommend working with Brooke as a life/faith transitions coach. Few things have been easy in my faith transition/mixed faith marriage, but Brooke has helped me over the past 5 months to find a path to inner peace. That peace doesn’t have to be dependent on my spouse, rather I can choose each day what I want to create independently of outside factors over which I ultimately have no control. Brooke helps me to recognize that there are often more ways to approach a particular problem than I could have identified on my own. Some of those solutions can be way more beneficial than my own natural thoughts. She helps me reframe my thoughts so that I can accept my emotions or feelings. I catastrophize problems much less now as a result of our work together. I look forward to our weekly phone call and am excited when I am able to put into practice the things that I have learned from her. While the end resolution of my mixed faith marriage is still very much in question, I feel confident that I am doing my part to create a newer and better relationship and I am grateful that I’ve been able to work with Brooke through this process. -J.D.
About what I do:
- I help members (or former members) of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints rebuild their marriage impacted by a faith transition and make it better than ever.
- I teach tools that help you reconnect and communicate in effective ways.
- I help you decide how you want to show up in your mixed faith marriage and help you become that person.
- I show you the power you have in this marriage and how to harness that to create a great relationship.
FACTS About Mixed Faith Marriages
- While it is true there are unique challenges to a mixed faith marriage, it does not mean your marriage is doomed or not capable of being great.
- You marriage can in fact be stronger and better because of the faith transition.
- It only takes one wiling person to make a relationship better.
- Coaching is an effective tool to help strengthen a marriage after a faith transition.
What to Expect:
I am offer one on one coaching for individuals who need to turn around their marriage impacted by a faith transition. You can expect to:
- Experience a major turnaround in your relationship.
- Stop blaming and resenting your spouse.
- Stop avoiding each other.
- Develop the ability to talk about the challenging issues (really!).
- Renewed connection and commitment to your relationship.
- Renewed or increased passion and intimacy.
- Ability have a THRIVING marriage no matter the circumstances.
Working with me includes:
- One on one calls weekly calls.
- Plus weekly assignments.
- A relationship workbook full of exercises and lessons.
What Brooke’s Clients have to say about working with her:
“Need help? Almost a year ago a site about mixed marriage came up, yes I’m in one. The key word to me that day was Help. It read, “Need help Lets talk,” it was a free call for an hour. I couldn’t go wrong. l needed to sort out my life. She listened and told me she could help. We went to work soon after that. Even the first call helped. It was the most important call I ever made. I went from a train wreck to someone who made a phone call that changed my life. Thanks Brooke,I can’t thank you enough if you need help, give her a call.” -J.M.
“I would be remiss if I did not give a quick shoutout to Brooke Booth who has been a life saver of a mixed faith Marriage coach for me personally and I can’t recommend her enough.
It is definitely a process for us all but I want you to know there is hope. I have come from some of the lowest lows to some beautiful highs during this process and feel like I have matured and evolved so much in this process and still retained my self identify as the ABM in my marriage.” -Anonymous
Thanks Brooke for being a critical piece of my reframing my approach to my mixed faith Marriage and how I am choosing to show up in it. You have truly been key in my life changing and mind blowing experience and opening up a world of possibilities.- Dallas
It was very important to me to get coaching from someone who understood the culture and doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Brooke’s background allows her to effectively coach both believing members of the Church and those who no longer identify with the Church. She really understands the emotions and complexities of mixed faith marriages and offered great tools and support to both me and my wife. I was particularly impressed with how she was able to make both me and my wife feel like she was sincerely rooting for each of us individually and as a couple. I highly recommend Brooke for those working through mixed faith marriage issues. -Annonymous